AUTONOM INDIA 2021 Event is to "Design and Develop Autonomous 4 wheeled 4 seater vehicle for urban Mobility."
Primary objective is to provide opportunities for Engineering Students to explore with a unique format of Hands on Technology Experience, Technology Display and Knowledge sharing .
We will be maximising the best possibility of accommodating all assigned challenges on a Digital platform with clear objectives and evaluation parameters while coming up with solutions for day-to-day mobility challenges faced by individuals under Indian Traffic conditions.
The event tasks undergraduate students, after getting trained on IPG Carmaker, to come up with challenges of their own as well as given by us and recommend solutions for each challenge under Indian Traffic Conditions .
Taking into account the overall safety of all participants & organizers from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the FIRST VIRTUAL AUTONOM INDIA 2021 will be concluded in March 2022.
Registration fee per Team (min: 5 students / max: 10 students) including 18% GST is only Rs 8000/-.
- Upcoming Technological Areas (ADAS)
- First Event of its Kind in India
- 300+ Teams in the Virtual Challenge
- 50 Teams in Physical Challenge
- A full sponsored trip to Autonomous Vehicle Technology Expo in Stuttgart, Germany for the top performing team.
- Detailed training on – Sensors, Sensor Fusion, Algorithm Development & Control Techniques, Regulations and Virtual Validation.
- Placement & internship opportunities with the industry.
Deeper connection with industry for upcoming technologies of the Auto Sector.
Placement & internship benefits to the students.
Establishment of ADAS lab in coordination with the industry.
Mar 18 & 19, 2022 (GMT +05:30)
AUTONOM India 2021 Introduction & Training Kick-off: https://vimeo.com/645723054
The event room will be visible to Team Leaders in My Glue App both in web and mobile app.
It will allow attendees to interact with one another before, during, and after the event.